This is a very important position at Curator. We put massive weight behind developing creative earned media campaigns and put equal weight behind executing them. Our account executives are given significant opportunities to grow and develop and also carry significant responsibility to deliver results. We’ll train you and give you ample guidance. If you’re driven, results-oriented and have a desire to be a kick-ass account director down the line, you want this job because you will get incredible experience with major brands. We’re looking for “Type A” go-getters for this position.
We’re especially interested to speak with candidates who have experience in or a passion for food, fashion and retail marketing.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for program execution — Working with your team, your job is to make it happen
- Drive media relations and some social media – And get results
- Generate written content– Whether you’re drafting customer stories, developing press releases or crafting Tweets, you’ll be the primary engine for content creation
- Serve as on-site media contact when needed
- Client relations – We are first and foremost counselors to our clients, but we are most definitely in a service industry. Make our clients love you by making them stars within their organization because of the results you drive, and the great attitude you display while doing it.
- Collaborate – Contribute ideas, brainstorm with co-workers on other accounts, seek new ways to make our client relations processes better.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Qualifications
- Four-year college degree
- 1+ year of experience in communications – preferably in an agency
- Examples of significant contributions to the success of a campaign
- Excellent presentation — both written and verbal — skills
- Active social networking — both online and off
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!