Father’s Day is just around the corner (This Sunday in fact!), which means a lot of us will spend this week scrambling to figure out what to get dad this year. Luckily, we have the opportunity at Curator to work with some pretty fantastic clients who just so happen to have some pretty fantastic Father’s Day gift ideas for you. Here’s a list of some of our personal favorites that we think should be on everyone’s Father’s Day Gift Guide lists:
- For all of those last-minute shoppers out there…which means most of us… Whole Foods Market will offer 30% off all beef and seafood steaks Father’s Day weekend, June 13 – June 15. Need to find some beer to wash it down with? No problem, because they’ll also offer Union Jack IPA on sale for just $3.99.
- Now that you have your grilling items in stock, what in the world are you supposed to do with them? Allrecipes has a huge database of grilling recipes with helpful videos, so you can allow dad to truly take the day off. For example, check out this recipe for Sirloin Steak with Garlic Butter.
- If you want a true step-by-step guide, Macy’s has shared gift ideas for every type of dad. Check out everything from clothes to home supplies to gift cards and more.
- A scratch ticket from Washington’s Lottery could give dad more than you think, for a truly unforgettable Father’s Day!
- If you’re shopping for dad down in San Diego, like Curator’s very own Noelle, check out C. Wonder at Fashion Valley. Just in time for Father’s Day, they are offering for the first time an exclusive set of men’s gifts! Some of our favorite picks are the C. Wonder Dopp Kits for $48 each, the Wonder ‘Dad’ Initial Cuff Links for $44/pair, and the Needlepoint Card Case for $48.
- JCPenney, which are located at multiple Simon Mall properties, have Seahawks shirts in grey and blue for just $25 to get dad pumped for football season. You can also find a lot of other great items at Nordstrom’s Half Yearly for Men sale starting this Friday, June 13.
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!