Part of my role at Curator is to work with our Villa Group client to raise awareness about the amazing destination of the Islands of Loreto in Baja California Sur, specifically the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa at the Islands of Loreto. About four times each year, I have the privilege of gathering a group of adventurous journalists and writers to accompany me on a journey to the Islands of Loreto, where we immerse ourselves in paradise. The toughest part of the trip is convincing everyone to return home – no joke!
Here are my Top 10 reasons for loving the Islands of Loreto, as illustrated through photos, though in no particular order (too difficult to choose!).
1. Gorgeous views of the indigo waters of the Sea of Cortez and majestic Sierra de la Giganta mountain range from every angle.
2. Unique sunsets every evening, each one more beautiful than the next.
3. A culinary experience that will leave you craving more. Every meal is cooked with love.
4. Once-in-a-lifetime encounters that take you up close and personal with nature. Jacques Cousteau dubbed the area “The Aquarium of the World,” after all.
5. Accommodations that make you feel at home, and then some.
6. A genuine and attentive staff that truly wants to make your stay the most memorable experience possible.
7. The beautiful star-ladden sky. Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is truly the first “million star” resort I have experienced.
8. Endless opportunities to relax and rejuvenate. “Disconnect to re-connect” is the motto.
9. Unrivaled opportunities to be adventurous, whether it is stand up paddle boarding, clear-bottom kayaking, hiking, snorkeling, exploring the islands… the spirit to explore is encouraged!
10. The magic of feeling like you have discovered a hidden gem in the world, that you can carry with you in your heart.
If you’re interested in learning more about the paradise that is Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!